B1 - General Topic 2022 #38 (October)

8 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I can't get tired of saying that Esmi doesn't deserve the bedroom that she's in. She isn't the star of the apartment any more. She should be moved fast to Mathilda's bedroom and Marlene take over the MASTER bedroom.

Marlene clearly deserves the master bedroom but I think her room feels for her now like “ home “ and maybe she doesn’t want to give it up 😊 As for Esmi , maybe RLC could “ warn “ her by sending her to the villas 😂 , then we would see how she would be , especially in a really “ abandoned “ environment when half of the tenants have no relationships with the other half .. and finally , the sisters could  be reunited to sleep again whenever they want with one another rather than pretty Zabava occasionally visiting downtime Barcelona so as to use the central Barcelona apartments benefits 😁

I don’t have anything with Zabava , on the contrary , she’s in her own way respecting her RLC opportunity by trying being social and do slight things on cameras rather than her completely disinterested sister . 

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Marlene clearly deserves the master bedroom but I think her room feels for her now like “ home “ and maybe she doesn’t want to give it up 😊 As for Esmi , maybe RLC could “ warn “ her by sending her to the villas 😂 , then we would see how she would be , especially in a really “ abandoned “ environment when half of the tenants have no relationships with the other half .. and finally , the sisters could  be reunited to sleep again whenever they want with one another rather than pretty Zabava occasionally visiting downtime Barcelona so as to use the central Barcelona apartments benefits 😁

I don’t have anything with Zabava , on the contrary , she’s in her own way respecting her RLC opportunity by trying being social and do slight things on cameras rather than her completely disinterested sister . 

That's another good alternative. Send Lilith to B1, place Kristy in that bedroom and the sisters can be close to each other. 

I remember the days when we were demanding the sisters to be separated 😂

It worked for a while in the summer but it is clear that, together or not, they don't have something more to offer in RLC. They must be replaced...

• Upvote 1

Il y a 3 heures, isidore57 a dit :

ESMI , mais qu'êtes-vous revenu faire aujourd'hui à B1

On se passe bien de vous maintenant , vous cherchez à justifier les sous que RLC vous versez !

BARREZ VOUS AVEC VOTRE VALISE !! MERCI !!!

Elle nous nargue en plus en exposant tous les billets qu'elle se fait ..................