Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2022) #17

Pete1960

5 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

I’m only packing up RLC mate, still going to come on here on occasions just to piss a few people off, if not for anything else. 🤣

You should have said piss on a few people I'm up for that brings me back to my teens hated that school teacher she wouldn't leave me alone 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Newark52 said:

As you're the entertainment expert because according to you everything's wrong, so why don't you man-up and put your name forward to RLC and get them to give you an apartment so you can show them where they're going wrong, we could all do with a good laugh. 

You have to be over 18 years old to join RLC so he doesn't qualify. 😎

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 5

il y a une heure, Newark52 a dit :

Comme vous êtes l'expert du divertissement parce que selon vous tout va mal, alors pourquoi ne pas vous présenter et proposer votre nom à RLC et leur demander de vous donner un appartement afin que vous puissiez leur montrer où ils vont mal, nous recommandons tous faire avec un bon rire. 

Apparemment vous faite partis du groupe ( je me contente de peut et de médiocre ) pour en arrivé aussi petit  

Any way I'm up for new prime mister of UK so all cunts and dicks vote on my man bate thank you and if you females and over twelve you can vote for me. Just a minute there's a knock on the door.  Hello officer what's up get of me you pointed head cunt.       Laters guys

1 minute ago, Gregg said:

Any way I'm up for new prime mister of UK so all cunts and dicks vote on my man bate thank you and if you females and over twelve you can vote for me. Just a minute there's a knock on the door.  Hello officer what's up get of me you pointed head cunt.       Laters guys

200.gif