Good Morning  

great tuesday to all

25/10/2022  25/october /2022

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora and sexy girl

👸 👯 

Paul and Eva

🤴🐕

🐨👯 🌟🐈 😉🐎🦝🐿️🦍🗼💀🐊😁🦜 😈🐶 🦨 🔭 ✈️ 🕵️👨‍🍳🌶️🏍️ patou gag-her brokk! nenemoh7 hard on chris gregg scutus moos54 tikayou Masterchef marco 6742 taxio miraguy spying1 Pete1960 ste ashleyxyz letsdothis

Tuesday Morning Work GIF by Denyse®

• Upvote 1

it was a beautiful night 

20:24 

Leora In bed doing blowjob on paul and Paul doing Masturbation on the trigger of Leora 

Paul of milk in the mouth Gives Leora 

Paul with sinusitis 

Eat 

In Malia's room 

Leora ironing clothes 

In bed on laptop 

To sleep 

On 10/16/2022 at 9:19 AM, PeterAce said:

Looks as if nobody was impressed by what happened at 2-30am, and who can blame you, even the out and out sicko’s who worship these two couldn’t find the words to describe what occurred.

The manufactured masters of the mundane excelled themselves with possibly the worst show of mockery of an audience ever.In night vision, she gave a half hearted disinterested  basic blow job dressed in panties and a top to the equally dull and disinterested near corpse Paul.

No wonder people like Jugghead and others are leaving, only the very sad lonely people or masochists  of this planet could continue to torture themselves with this garbage.

These two piss takers have convinced me to give up on RLC, and I am doing it with a despairing shake of the head, as most of the people who watch them deserve better.

I never watch these two didn’t realize they were still here an apartment being wasted.

• Confused 2
  • Upvote 1