Where are they?

Guest observer1

no sera por mucho tiempo el domingo de madrugada sobre las dos de la mañana hora de España, Diana preparaba su bolsa de viaje y metia tres tangas asi que haciendo cuentas estan aqui hoy o mañana :-X

o mas . katya ultimamente va sin bragas , parece que le ha cogido el gusto .

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

May be this is a request for RLC to focus the eyes on the new couple, the time it settles in the mind.

Everything is possible.

Miss you when you make-up in the morning...  ;)

wouldn't be a smart move if it was. They're trying to get people to take a premium memebership which allows you to open multiple cams in the same browser window. So it wouldnt maken sense to send away the one couple that's worth opening a second stream for :P

you are forgetting the main, Diana and EFIN has the job of actors, working with theater and music, is common in seasons actors come out with the cast, diana was the last week rehearsing enough, leave home early with clothes theater and already returned the night ... they should probably be turne ...

Now, Maya and stefan ... really like going camping, they have tents and inflatable mattress and almost always they leave for a 2 or 3 days to camp, sometimes returning only to feed the cat.

alina and Anton are not on vacation, Anton is working as it always has, since alina if someone saw me in her topic, the holiday took a college course hairdresser and is working on it, wake up early around 7 or 8 the morning and goes to this course and returning well after anton home, but not longer fulfill its role as wife. Ps she ta making a cute hairstyles, it explains what she did in her hair in the last week.

Leora and paul turn is not enough time to have sex, at least in front of the cameras, they have left home early and spent most of the day outside, is not working because their clothes are not for it, maybe seen paul popularity of the fastest gun in the RLC, and chose to fuck in a motel off the cameras, or paul doing this treatment for premature ejaculation.

Katya and ruslan who are dropping more and more, that's good is a waste to see a beautiful woman like katya hidden under the covers, ruslan parabens are achieving is taking things go off the covers until bath became a thing almost constant for her ... PS: today it was running on the street or working out do not know, with a sweatshirt and no underwear ... she seems detertar wear underwear

Thanks for that Leora Dog.

I only use the free cams, I cannot afford/refuse to pay the $30-40/month for upgraded membership, but to me, there is a lot less movement in general in most of these apartments lately. Maybe because it's the summer and everyone goes out more frequently.

I've also noticed that Alina and Anton used to fuck like jack rabbits in the living room, in the kitchen, pretty well anything. Now she's almost never around, let alone doing anything like that.

Thanks for that Leora Dog.

I only use the free cams, I cannot afford/refuse to pay the $30-40/month for upgraded membership, but to me, there is a lot less movement in general in most of these apartments lately. Maybe because it's the summer and everyone goes out more frequently.

I've also noticed that Alina and Anton used to fuck like jack rabbits in the living room, in the kitchen, pretty well anything. Now she's almost never around, let alone doing anything like that.

The period of alina and when was anton anton traveled to work and stayed one week and a few days away from home alina was alone with her friends, when he returned they fucked a 7 times in 2 days

stop you make !! it is the month of August, the month of holidays !! when a couple part, it says "vacation" on rlc !! this is the period where we are not present, sometimes days, to visit family or friends ... for now, except for a few days' absence, no one took a vacation !! !