how do they choose couples for rlc

kamikazie

just a general interest really but how do they choose the couples for rlc is there an application process, i have tried to google this but i cant find any information regarding it all i ever find is forums and pics and videos, does anybody have any ideas on what happens, i have also seen topics saying they change their names so people cant find out who they really are but seen people talking about they know who they are, if anyone knows more info about what process they go through would be good to hear from u

Nobody here knows any of that for sure, though there has been a lot of speculation.  Your best bet is to ask RLC, themselves.  You know...go to the source...get it from the horse's mouth...that kind of thing.

Don't be surprised, though, if they don't tell you.  I haven't seen RLC being very forthcoming with information about their internal procedures in the past.

Nobody here knows any of that for sure, though there has been a lot of speculation.  Your best bet is to ask RLC, themselves.  You know...go to the source...get it from the horse's mouth...that kind of thing.

Don't be surprised, though, if they don't tell you.  I haven't seen RLC being very forthcoming with information about their internal procedures in the past.

JOJO knows it all , I am watching you JOJO , I LoVE CC  LMAO JOJO

Someone posted an image of "help-wanted" advertisement which RLC ran in a Spanish newspaper. Whether is was real is a matter of conjecture.

Generally, I suspect most of the couples refer other friends and relatives, and that RLC would prefer to keep a "low profile" in public. I would imagine that it is a bit difficult to explain RLC's "social experiment," to just anyone in the populace.

Guest helloworld007

I actually wonder too! And how these tenants get these houses from all over the place is a mystery to me too.

Someone posted an image of "help-wanted" advertisement which RLC ran in a Spanish newspaper. Whether is was real is a matter of conjecture.

Generally, I suspect most of the couples refer other friends and relatives, and that RLC would prefer to keep a "low profile" in public. I would imagine that it is a bit difficult to explain RLC's "social experiment," to just anyone in the populace.

It's surprising they have not reopened Nora and Kikos flat with another couple, they were in the +2 time zone as Isabel and Diana's cam times.