B1 - General Topic 2022 #39 (October)

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I don’t know if she goes to the gym , outside activities 😂🤣 …Supermarket for obvious reasons .. but look , Marlene has interacted in other places , in the villas , she has  tried with the other tenants at various times and occasionally .. Mathilda as I said in B5 a couple of times , I can’t remember any other major social thing by her .. about people at home , really ? 😝 Fuck buddies or whatever , she hasn’t hid her private life .. anyway , I only would like that you get my point and what I mean as a general participation for RLC and not go into more details .. at least , both girls provide to the viewers  and respect the money they are getting paid , there are others who are really a disappointment and for unknown reasons still occupy beds .. 

Mathilda went to Marlene's off cam BD party, Esmi's BD party in B7 and some parties in B4, B5 and B2. She didn't went to some parties at B5 maybe because she didn't liked those parties or wasn't invited. You was talking about friends, not fuck buddies. Do you really think that Marlene only meet men? No women are her friend? She's friend of Pam and Nana and she never theirs friends? Marlene goes to parties at BX's but always on her phone waiting for the time to leave to go to a club.

9 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

Esmi painting is top cam! What a fucking joke!!!!

I’m not a fan of Esmi and she isn’t my type.  However, I’m almost certain it’s not much about her painting.  It’s just a lot of people, from what I’ve been reading around the site, that really like her more than anyone else, IMO.

2 minutes ago, joebirch said:

She is the only one awake 🤷‍♂️🙄

That may be true that her being awake draws more people to her.  However, that doesn’t include me.  She doesn’t really interest me at all.  I would rather find something else to do awake or otherwise.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, rzkjr1 said:

That may be true that her being awake draws more people to her.  However, that doesn’t include me.  She doesn’t really interest me at all.  I would rather find something else to do awake or otherwise.

I was referring to his comment that she is top cam which is normal considering everyone else is asleep 🤦‍♂️

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

It's funny that a girl not even on RLC payroll always gets top cam. Fuck Esmi and her painting bullshit. 🤣

They should take the cams down in her room since they're not removing her. 

• Upvote 1