B1 - General Topic 2022 #39 (October)

3 hours ago, thinga69 said:

Holy Molly Esmi was really tired. She slept for what? 10hs by now?

She was also sleeping a lot a couple of days ago that she was in B1 .. who knows ? Perhaps the new painting and commitment to outside activities drain her .. 😁

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

She was also sleeping a lot a couple of days ago that she was in B1 .. who knows ? Perhaps the new painting and commitment to outside activities drain her .. 😁

The other night she was up until 5 am and only slept for about 4hs. the other "nights" she slept for her regular hours.

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

That could actually be the case. Activities like painting require a lot of focus and attention. It can indeed be mentally draining.

1 minute ago, thinga69 said:

The other night she was up until 5 am and only slept for about 4hs. the other "nights" she slept for her regular hours.

I think this past week , for sure once slept like midday or around 13:00 which isn’t her standards as I think she prefers getting up early and wonder in the LR or balcony …and she had slept usual “ Esmi times “ , that is between 03:00-04:00 am .

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I think this past week , for sure once slept like midday or around 13:00 which isn’t her standards as I think she prefers getting up early and wonder in the LR or balcony …and she had slept usual “ Esmi times “ , that is between 03:00-04:00 am .

when she began to come back at 4 am she usually sleeps until 11 am or 12 pm and most of the days she gets up with a phone call and leaves. That time that she slept almost the whole time that she was home was when she had a night out and only returned around 13pm.