B1 - General Topic 2022 #39 (October)

Matilda’s period is over and she’s back in “ viewers entertaining mood “ .. I don’t personally like her “ loneliness “ and apartment isolation and her only social interactions being in the apartment with the girls and a couple of times in B5 but she’s there to make some money and she’s making it in. a way to satisfy the people who watch her and not “ fooling them “ like other current participants . 

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Matilda’s period is over and she’s back in “ viewers entertaining mood “ .. I don’t personally like her “ loneliness “ and apartment isolation and her only social interactions being in the apartment with the girls and a couple of times in B5 but she’s there to make some money and she’s making it in. a way to satisfy the people who watch her and not “ fooling them “ like other current participants . 

You know that all those girls have "off line" friends but none of them brings them in, right?

Just now, thinga69 said:

You know that all those girls have "off line" friends but none of them brings them in, right?

I hardly ever nowadays see Mathilda away from the apartment and as you know , one of my biggest problems as a viewer is having the girls hiding their private life .. and again , CAREFUL , I don’t speak that they should bring people for naked showers , only sex and so on … but to invite them in THEIR OWN APARTMENT for a tea or a coffee or a glass of wine , I find it ridiculous ( expect of course the ones who don’t want to be on cameras .. ) 

I have said it many times and there it is again .. that’s why I enjoy watching Carla and Yanai and other similar preferences couples apartments that we watch , simply the participants of several couple apartment try to have an as normal life as possible with friends , relatives and people they happen to know in general visiting ..This os personally what I enjoy watching , interactions , socializing and people trying to be humans and not hiding because they maybe feel “ guilty “ doing a job they have signed to do and which gives them an easy and comfortable life in the present difficult times , especially in Europe . 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

I hardly ever nowadays see Mathilda away from the apartment and as you know , one of my biggest problems as a viewer is having the girls hiding their private life .. and again , CAREFUL , I don’t speak that they should bring people for naked showers , only sex and so on … but to invite them in THEIR OWN APARTMENT for a tea or a coffee or a glass of wine , I find it ridiculous ( expect of course the ones who don’t want to be on cameras .. ) 

I have said it many times and there it is again .. that’s why I enjoy watching Carla and Yanai and other similar preferences couples apartments that we watch , simply the participants of several couple apartment try to have an as normal life as possible with friends , relatives and people they happen to know in general visiting ..This os personally what I enjoy watching , interactions , socializing and people trying to be humans and not hiding because they maybe feel “ guilty “ doing a job they have signed to do and which gives them an easy and comfortable life in the present difficult times , especially in Europe . 

You can see that she goes out, not much at night clubs any more, but she goes to gym and supermarket. When was the last time that you saw Marlene bringing friends that aren't current or former tenants to the apartment? Do you really think that Marlene, a woman that goes out most of the nights and some even stay over night doesn't have off cam friends?

5 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

You can see that she goes out, not much at night clubs any more, but she goes to gym and supermarket. When was the last time that you saw Marlene bringing friends that aren't current or former tenants to the apartment? Do you really think that Marlene, a woman that goes out most of the nights and some even stay over night doesn't have off cam friends?

I don't see how you can compare the 2...Marlene will obviously have off cam friends, but she's also brought home and fucked on cam plenty of guys
Personally I can't understand why some of these girls, like Mathilda, spend so much time in their apt when staying in such a vibrant city like Barca...unless they're only there as a money making exercise

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

I don't see how you can compare the 2...Marlene will obviously have off cam friends, but she's also brought home and fucked on cam plenty of guys
Personally I can't understand why some of these girls, like Mathilda, spend so much time in their apt when staying in such a vibrant city like Barca...unless they're only there as a money making exercise

The comparison was about bringing friends and not fuck buddy.

40 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I don’t know if she goes to the gym , outside activities 😂🤣 …Supermarket for obvious reasons .. but look , Marlene has interacted in other places , in the villas , she has  tried with the other tenants at various times and occasionally .. Mathilda as I said in B5 a couple of times , I can’t remember any other major social thing by her .. about people at home , really ? 😝 Fuck buddies or whatever , she hasn’t hid her private life .. anyway , I only would like that you get my point and what I mean as a general participation for RLC and not go into more details .. at least , both girls provide to the viewers  and respect the money they are getting paid , there are others who are really a disappointment and for unknown reasons still occupy beds .. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1