B1 - General Topic 2022 #39 (October)

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I love the debates with you as you know and enjoy my chats because you have reasonable things to say and always based on excellent arguments ☺️ Therefore , apologies if my post looked or seemed “ aggressive “ towards you , never anything against you , agreeing and disagreeing as we always do and help understanding topics , girls and situations better and in an extended way 😇.

As I said , Mathilda Is currently the top single RLC performer but I am not personally satisfied with the rest of her RLC presence , it doesn’t mean that we won’t be seeing things by her , on the contrary , it might happen especially going into Christmas holidays mood . Mathilda is 100 days nearly in the project , I would just expect more from her getting used of what she does and where she lives . It isn’t the villas , it isn’t unsocial and distant girls next to her , sometimes it is also for a tenant taking the “ initiation “ to change things and show another side . I hope we see much more by Mathilda , this is all of my debate about her 😁.

What I can see by watching her is that she is doing things to improve. We can see that she has self-esteem problems when she can't decide what color her hair should be and how worried she is with her lips. She's going back to the gym and changed her diet. I beleive that we will see much more from her in the future. 

13 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

What I can see by watching her is that she is doing things to improve. We can see that she has self-esteem problems when she can't decide what color her hair should be and how worried she is with her lips. She's going back to the gym and changed her diet. I beleive that we will see much more from her in the future. 

she doesnt spend her days and nights either offcam or asleep, when the other 2 are out she is there

I don't know if anyone noticed  that someone sent Mathilda flowers.  But she didn't really want them.  Esmi found them outside and gave them to her.  They were talking in the kitchen and Mathilda was giving the I don't know hand wave. I think that whoever sent them was hoping and Mathilda was cutting them down.  There was texting with Esmi and they were laughing a them and saying things.  I think that Mathilda has an admirer and she doesn't want them.  I still don't know whether she wants male or female company

1 minute ago, quasi said:

I don't know if anyone noticed  that someone sent Mathilda flowers.  But she didn't really want them.  Esmi found them outside and gave them to her.  They were talking in the kitchen and Mathilda was giving the I don't know hand wave. I think that whoever sent them was hoping and Mathilda was cutting them down.  There was texting with Esmi and they were laughing a them and saying things.  I think that Mathilda has an admirer and she doesn't want them.  I still don't know whether she wants male or female company

I thought that Esmi bought those flowers to Mathilda.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, RonS said:

Mathilda came in with a large suitcase I hope see not being moved))

I'm not sure what happened.  I saw her in tears when she arrived back home and she put the big suit case in her room.  There's something unusual going on.