B1 - General Topic 2022 #39 (October)

1 minute ago, joebirch said:

From everything I read, it looks like it came as a surprise, correct me if I am wrong, and who packs up in the middle of the night 

A very good point, l just hope she was not released by RLC.

I kind of knew it was coming.  It doesn't seem like this is a short trip for Mathilda.  Although I wish it was.  Better yet, I wish she wasn't leaving for long. But, I'm afraid she will be gone for a long while, if she ever returns.

6 minutes ago, joebirch said:

Idk, I just did a little replay….it’s weird if she is about to leave and the other girls acting like nothing is happening 

I hope I'm wrong about her leaving, because I hate to see her go.  She's been my favorite since she arrived, for the short time she was here.  I believe I noticed her talking to the others there about it a little earlier.  It seemed as though it was something that happened all of a sudden.  I don't see how she can be forced out with everything she has been doing on cam in spite of what anyone else has been saying about her.

1 minute ago, rzkjr1 said:

I hope I'm wrong about her leaving, because I hate to see her go.  She's been my favorite since she arrived, for the short time she was here.  I believe I noticed her talking to the others there about it a little earlier.

She is leaving, and apparently came out of nowhere. Clearly she didn’t expect it. Fucked up….first was Zara and now her….if they put Zaba in her room that will be hilarious and fucked up at the same time

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, joebirch said:

She is leaving, and apparently came out of nowhere. Clearly she didn’t expect it. Fucked up….first was Zara and now her….if they put Zaba in her room that will be hilarious and fucked up at the same time

I saw her in tears earlier when she arrived home before she put her larger suit case in her room.  I agree that it didn't seem like she expected this earlier.