B1 - General Topic 2022 #39 (October)

34 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

I read some posts in this thread about Mathilda possibly leaving RLC.  If this is true, it will be sad 😒 and confusing 😕 because Mathilda is a nice girl and she is getting along well with Marlene and Esmi. 

But as people say that history repeats itself. Sadly, this reminds me of Radislava in her last couple of days in B4 before she left RLC. It also happened suddenly from nowhere and I think that Radislava was informed of the decision last minute and she cried.  I liked Radislava. 

Some people on here believe that Radislava was kicked out because she used some drugs but I am not sure about that.  What about Mathilda? I am wondering what the reasons are behind RLC's stupid decision !!! of pushing Mathilda out if it is true that she is leaving. 

I'm wondering the same thing Esmi and Marlene love Mathilda they get along so well so this is a shock to me)))

• Like 1

If Mathilda is really leaving it will be a really stupid idea from RLC.

Esmi is a tenant that has no interest in the project and does it all to hide her self gets rewarded by staying a year in the project.

While Mathilda is a tenant that whats to show everything gets booted after 100 days.

Then RLC looses another million views in a month and doesn't know how or why.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Esmi is a tenant that has no interest in the project and does it all to hide her self gets rewarded by staying a year in the project.

While Mathilda is a tenant that whats to show everything gets booted after 100 days.

It's normal to have some replacements in the autumn, so it wouldn't surprise me if we see more people leaving the project in the coming days and weeks. Shame if Mathilda has to leave, she's only been there 104 days today. Marlene has 259 by comparison.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Noldus said:

It's normal to have some replacements in the autumn, so it wouldn't surprise me if we see more people leaving the project in the coming days and weeks. Shame if Mathilda has to leave, she's only been there 104 days today. Marlene has 259 by comparison.

so does zaba

18 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Sorry but I don't agree, I don't see how Mathilda is better than Esmi within rlc since she doesn't share anything about her life either

• Haha 1