B1 - General Topic 2022 #39 (October)

1 hour ago, RonS said:

This girl is one sweet girl you can tell by the way she interacts with the other girls and I have total respect for her as a person and her contributing to RLC.

Unfortunately she’s not doing it in an extended way apart from the girls of her residing apartment .. I would like to see her in the villas , in B2 , just to see how she’s with the others .. I can -nevertheless - say that as of the entertaining part , she knows exactly what to do and there are absolutely no complains and big respect again from my side for her contribution 😊

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

Unfortunately she’s not doing it in an extended way apart from the girls of her residing apartment .. I would like to see her in the villas , in B2 , just to see how she’s with the others .. I can -nevertheless - say that as of the entertaining part , she knows exactly what to do and there are absolutely no complains and big respect again from my side for her contribution 😊

shes smart keeping away from the B7 and B5 dickheads

• Upvote 4

22 minutes ago, rzkjr1 said:

The reason why I asked was because I saw a video of Mathilda massaging Samson's back a while ago.  Do you know if there were any issues between them since then?

There was a party in B7 and Mathilda got drunk and went comatose for 9 hours in Samson's bed. When they woke up she gave him a back massage. After that Samson kept hitting on her at parties to no avail.