B1 - General Topic 2022 #39 (October)

13 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Sorry but I don't agree, I don't see how Mathilda is better than Esmi within rlc since she doesn't share anything about her life either

You know why I think Mathilda is better. Mathilda isn't shy on cam.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

You know why I think Mathilda is better. Mathilda isn't shy on cam.

Just like Esmi 😁
On the other hand, if I want to see a girl who does shows like chaturbate or Onlyfans, I go on chaturbate or onlyfans, not on rlc

If we compare the two girls, I sincerely think that Esmi shares a lot more than Mathilda within rlc, but that's just my opinion

Personally, girls like Mathilda, Radislava or even Leora, I find them very boring and  not interesting

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 4

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

Just like Esmi 😁
On the other hand, if I want to see a girl who does shows like chaturbate or Onlyfans, I go on chaturbate or onlyfans, not on rlc

If we compare the two girls, I sincerely think that Esmi shares a lot more than Mathilda within rlc, but that's just my opinion

Personally, girls like Mathilda, Radislava or even Leora, I find them very boring and  not interesting

Just like Esmi? Did you watched her on bed doing stretches last Sunday? Do you really think they are equals?

Mathilda wasn't just shows, we could what much more from her when she wasn't doing her shows. Her eating, sleeping habits, her interactions with other girls, she cleaning the apartment listing to music, we saw much more from what we could get from a OF or chaturbate.

6 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Just like Esmi? Did you watched her on bed doing stretches last Sunday? Do you really think they are equals?

Mathilda wasn't just shows, we could what much more from her when she wasn't doing her shows. Her eating, sleeping habits, her interactions with other girls, she cleaning the apartment listing to music, we saw much more from what we could get from a OF or chaturbate.

A shy girl on cam is like Elli's friend for me

Esmi isn't shy

Like Esmi 😁

14 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Just like Esmi 😁

I like Esmi for who she is! she don't try to be someone that she's not she is interesting good to look at and mysterious)) Mathilda is a girl that loves the camera and loves what she does and that's what make her exciting and special she will be missed.

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, RonS said:

I like Esmi for who she is! she don't try to be someone that she's not she is interesting good to look at and mysterious)) Mathilda is a girl that loves the camera and loves what she does and that's what make her exciting and special she will be missed.

thats right, shes a piss taker and she doesnt try to hide it

• Like 1