B5 General Topic 2022 #16 (October / November)

42 minutes ago, moules said:

I notice that Holly left a fairly expensive jacket and another item in the closet of her and Thor's room.  So she will be back or Tereza will deliver it to her.

Holly told Svetlana that she didn't want the Jacket

Tereza moving her bathroom stuff to the master Bedroom Bathroom.

25 minutes ago, moules said:

Leaving when they did, they missed the direct non-stop flight to Warsaw at 13:10.  In checking departures, I noticed there is now a non-stop flight between Barcelona and Kyev (kiev).

There is a train that leaves at 14:30.

🙇‍♂️

40 minutes ago, moules said:

Leaving when they did, they missed the direct non-stop flight to Warsaw at 13:10.  In checking departures, I noticed there is now a non-stop flight between Barcelona and Kyev (kiev).

There is a train that leaves at 14:30.

They go by car

4 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

Holly appears to be in the maldives, not sure if baby Thor is there a well 🤷‍♂️

Her next destination is Warsaw, it's not because you post a pictures of you in the Maldives that you are currently there ^^

11 minutes ago, Shinobi49 said:

They go by car

Her next destination is Warsaw, it's not because you post a pictures of you in the Maldives that you are currently there ^^

BCN - MLE in a couple of three hours is also supersonic 🙂 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Alladino said:

One of the most unpleasant things in this forum is that almost all guys are badmouthed here. 

I think it's a shame to see them go as they are one of the best couples RLC has ever had in the cast. 

BTW, For all of you who are too jealous and can't stand the fact that girls have  BF's, just realize one thing: Even if Thor wasn't there, you would have zero chance with Holly. 😁

Don't lump all guys together, Thor earned our distaste here by his actions - as did Smith. 

Holly one of the better ones here, hate to see her go.

The only way you have "zero chance" with someone is if you believe that statement.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Noldus said:

1248 Holly & Thor left B5 with their suitcases
Thor after 204 days in B7 and B5 and Holly after 153 days in B5 with Thor. Holly have 731 days as tenant + lots of days as guest 🙂

Safe trip, take care, be friends!! and all the best
Welcome back Holly 🙂 

I like the subtle welcome back "Holly"  lol

• Like 1

Maybe H & T are headed to Canada. There was an Ontario Canada car license plate on the table next to Holly’s side of the bed last night & it was gone sometime this morning. No need to have an Ontario plate if you haven’t lived there or planning to. It looked to be a brand new plate.