B5 General Topic 2022 #16 (October / November)

I didn't know that Holly was needing so much attention that she endures that... If my daughter or any girl friends of mine was in that situation, I would clearly tell her to GET OUT OF THERE ASAP before something bad happens... I'm working as a 911 dispatcher and we have lots of calls from women who are victims of domestic violence ( verbally, physically or psychological)... 

• Upvote 5

47 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

I didn't know that Holly was needing so much attention that she endures that... If my daughter or any girl friends of mine was in that situation, I would clearly tell her to GET OUT OF THERE ASAP before something bad happens... I'm working as a 911 dispatcher and we have lots of calls from women who are victims of domestic violence ( verbally, physically or psychological)... 

Do you also have calls for men beaten by their wives? I ask this because most of the time Holly is the most violent, she has already thrown her phone at him several times and already hit him several times without him answering
I'm not saying Thor is blameless, but it's the two who are violent with each other

• Upvote 3

It was funny. Thor angry packed all his stuff and made to leave and Holly wouldn't speak to him as he was leaving and then he came back and hung around arguing with Timor and Tereza and making them them fight with each other and then went to bed and argued with Holly LOL