B5 General Topic 2022 #16 (October / November)

I am wondering if Thor & Holly will stay in Barcelona after they leave RLC or they will go back to Ukraine.  

I know that Thor frequently loses his temper when he is drunk and this makes Holly sad and cry every time this happens.  This makes me wonder and ask myself: would Holly be much happier if she has stayed with her former boyfriend? The only thing I know is that the other guy was a good decent guy. 

Sometimes in life people ask this type of questions I guess they call it hindsight.  

2 hours ago, Neggbaroned44 said:

Claire & Carlos, why not !

I think it's the simplest and most immediate solution for rlc since they are already there in Barcelona and have shown up lately.
However, I don't think they would be very attractive .. especially associated with T&T

• Upvote 2

So it looks like Holly and Thor have just left the stuff they don't want, clothing etc. in the room for SV to clean up.

She asked Holly several times if she wanted something she'd left to get a blank face or no in reply.

Poor form for a housemate with such long history on RLC leaving her / their mess to be cleaned up while she looks on.

No farewell party, no visits from other participants.  This leads me to think that perhaps they were pushed out by RLC because of the tension and drama between Holly and Thor.

Svetlana was there quickly.  Lets see if T&T move into that room as soon as Svetlana is finished.  And if Svetlana then quickly cleans T&T's room.

4 minutes ago, moules said:

No farewell party, no visits from other participants.  This leads me to think that perhaps they were pushed out by RLC because of the tension and drama between Holly and Thor.

Svetlana was there quickly.  Lets see if T&T move into that room as soon as Svetlana is finished.  And if Svetlana then quickly cleans T&T's room.

T & T's interest in the room being cleaned suggests they will in there by bedtime.

36 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

The best thing that’s happened for a long time; always sad to see Holly go but seeing the back of that Neanderthal arsehole bully is long overdue! 

One of the most unpleasant things in this forum is that almost all guys are badmouthed here. 

I think it's a shame to see them go as they are one of the best couples RLC has ever had in the cast. 

BTW, For all of you who are too jealous and can't stand the fact that girls have  BF's, just realize one thing: Even if Thor wasn't there, you would have zero chance with Holly. 😁

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1