B5 General Topic 2022 #16 (October / November)

Noldus

• Noldus changed the title to B5 General Topic 2022 #16 (October / November)

Holly getting smart, she recorded Thor earlier when he started arguing about something after getting back from B2. Playing it back to him now to prove a point.

She caught him looking through her phone again while she was in the toilet earlier as well after getting back from B2. 

3 hours ago, MrFlexxy said:

Holly getting smart, she recorded Thor earlier when he started arguing about something after getting back from B2. Playing it back to him now to prove a point.

She caught him looking through her phone again while she was in the toilet earlier as well after getting back from B2. 

Baby Thor just won't stop with the bullshit won't he!!!!

4 hours ago, MrFlexxy said:

She doesn't lock her phone? 🤣

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, moos54 said:

If you're careful, it's often that the other participants use other people's phones, I often see it at B1 or B2 for example

48 minutes ago, moos54 said:

If you're careful, it's often that the other participants use other people's phones, I often see it at B1 or B2 for example

I would think her phone has facial recognition to open her phone, she just needs to activate it to keep Thor from looking at her phone.