B4 - General Topic 2022 #60 (October)

So, the new friend of Lilith who arrived today will sleep in old Leia's room tonight for now. 

Did this friend arrive with her suitcases?  If she did, so my guess is that Lilith's two friends will be participants and move into Leia's old room after Svetiana comes and cleans the room especially Lilith's blonde friend has large suitcases that she doesn't need for a short vacation.     

If this happens, Lilith and her friends will be dominating B4.  Especially, I observe that Lilith's friend has been spending some time with Tim lately which reminds me of what happened when Holly first met with Thor and they ended up being a couple and both moved into B5. 

Is it possible that RLC's recent history will repeat itself?

18 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Well, it's a guest room now that Leia left the Villa.

I could be wrong but, it seems to me there were some issues between Leia and Lilith. She was the only one that didn't speak to Leia before she left, after passing her by at the front door.

1 minute ago, rzkjr1 said:

I could be wrong but, it seems to me there were some issues between Leia and Lilith. She was the only one that didn't speak to Leia before she left, after passing her by at the front door.

Maybe they aren't that close, if Leia is close to any one. Maybe only Kristy and Zaba.

6 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

So, the new friend of Lilith who arrived today will sleep in old Leia's room tonight for now. 

Did this friend arrive with her suitcases?  If she did, so my guess is that Lilith's two friends will be participants and move into Leia's old room after Svetiana comes and cleans the room especially Lilith's blonde friend has large suitcases that she doesn't need for a short vacation.     

If this happens, Lilith and her friends will be dominating B4.  Especially, I observe that Lilith's friend has been spending some time with Tim lately which reminds me of what happened when Holly first met with Thor and they ended up being a couple and both moved into B5. 

Is it possible that RLC's recent history will repeat itself?

No big suitcase that I saw, rucksack and carrier bag I think, I'm fairly certain they are the ones you can just see on cam 3.5

6 minutes ago, rzkjr1 said:

If your observation is correct, this will corroborate my previous post that Lilith might be the reason that RLC asked Leia to leave so Lilith's two friends will move into the double room. 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

12 minutes ago, HotWivesRock said:

No big suitcase that I saw, rucksack and carrier bag I think, I'm fairly certain they are the ones you can just see on cam 3.5

Thx, I didn't see them. I guess we will wait and see what will happen with the friends. 

I also want to mention that Lilith's friends didn't have any issues or were shy taking showers right after they arrived. 

5 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

If your observation is correct, this will corroborate my previous post that Lilith might be the reason that RLC asked Leia to leave so Lilith's two friends will move into the double room. 

I'm not sure about that myself.  But, you could be right about that too.

9 hours ago, quasi said:

I liked how all the girls pretty much ignored Daniel and then left him alone and he didn't know what to do.  He went and got in the other bed and then got up and sat in the kitchen and finally gave up and left.  LOL

Perfect way to treat a fucking creep!!! Bogdan shouldn't have left him in a house with only women though!!

8 hours ago, badboylovesgirls said:

Thx, I didn't see them. I guess we will wait and see what will happen with the friends. 

I also want to mention that Lilith's friends didn't have any issues or were shy taking showers right after they arrived. 

If they're like Lil nothing will happen just a tease!!☹️