B4 - General Topic 2022 #60 (October)

I think they are putting stuff in Kristy's room so Svetlana can clean the room.  From a gesture that Zaba made to 'Blondie" standing in the hall, it appears 'Blondie' is getting Zaba's room.    Zaba and her boyfriend need more time to pack, and Svetlana is in a hurry, so clothes were dumped on kristy's bed.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Zaba isn't moving today? 🙃

I think she is still moving today.   She is now packing her stuff that was in kristy's room.  A question is whether they can move all her stuff in one trip.  I don't think so, even though she has much less stuff than Radi.

4 minutes ago, moules said:

I think she is still moving today.   She is now packing her stuff that was in kristy's room.  A question is whether they can move all her stuff in one trip.  I don't think so, even though she has much less stuff than Radi.

They can if they have a car big enough.

It seems that Svetiana is working hard today for few hours to clean two big rooms at B4.  For sure, she deserves a nice long warm shower or a bath in Monica's hot tub after she finishes cleaning. I hope we see that today 😉 😍 

It will be great and worth watching by many subscribers if Monica and Kristy will join Svetiana in the hot tub with candle lights & few glasses of wine 😉 😍 👍

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2