B4 - General Topic 2022 #60 (October)

34 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

You can see how happy Esmi is with Zaba moving in. 🤣

Since it seems they will not be leaving soon, each sister should be moved in the smaller BR and the larger room should be given to a new girl who has more motivation of being there.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, thinga69 said:

On Saturday I felt sorry for Zaba's boyfriend when he complained to her that there was no money left at the end of the month. But now I'm seeing that she's right and that he should get a second job and she should get a first.

So is this guy really her boyfriend? I thought she fucked another guy before this one and I thought I heard someone say she liked someone in the US or something like that.

9 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

So is this guy really her boyfriend? I thought she fucked another guy before this one and I thought I heard someone say she liked someone in the US or something like that.

The only reason I think it's her boyfriend is because he seems be living with her right now, from what I can see.  I remember at least another guy who had been with her in the past. But, that was a while ago before this one came around the last two times, I think.

20 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Looks like is in the begging. She said that she still have feelings for a guy that is living in the US, just that. But is clear that Zaba really likes this guy, never see her so happy.