7 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Monica removing hair from Kristy's nipples. 😋

Kristy's excited, Her nipples are erect 😋

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Edited by johnny0692

2 hours ago, Pete1960 said:

Stop making shit up, it doesn't corroborate shit

At Nelly and Bogdan's Halloween party, no indication of issues or alienation between Leia and Lilith.  I actually wondered why Leia was even in B-7, other than she is Russian.  (I don't remember Leia or Trinity ever visiting B-7 previously.)

I will speculate that Lilith seems to have taken on some sort of role in RLC other than merely being a participant.   Consider:  Alex, without Lucien, arrives in B-4, showers with Lilith and sleeps in Lilith's bed.  Followed soon thereafter by the blonde friend with two suitcases.  And several nights before Mathilde's departure, Lilith takes it upon herself to visit Mathilde's bed for a lesbian tryst.  Followed this weekend by another new girl who seems to know Lilith and is given Leia's old bed , mere hours after Leia has left B-4 for K&K.  And Lilith seemed to get along very well with Martina and Alberto.

Perhaps there was another past participant who seemed to be at the center of comings and goings of participants and guests, but I can't think of who that might be.

• Like 1