B4 - General Topic 2022 #61 (November)

I had a question that I needed to an answer for it but I think I just got the answer now from the talk between Tani and Taylor in the kitchen. 

The question was:  Is Tani bi like her good friend Lilith ? and the answer is as I heard it correctly from the conversation that Tani had some experiences with girls.   

So it means that there is hope something will happen between Taylor & Tani 

• Thanks 1

il y a 1 minute, badboylovesgirls a dit :

J'avais une question à laquelle j'avais besoin d'une réponse, mais je pense que je viens d'avoir la réponse maintenant grâce à la conversation entre Tani et Taylor dans la cuisine. 

La question était : est-ce que Tani bi est comme sa bonne amie Lilith ? et la réponse est telle que je l'ai entendue correctement dans la conversation que Tani a eu des expériences avec des filles.   

Cela signifie donc qu'il y a de l'espoir que quelque chose se passera entre Taylor et Tani 

Sauf si cette conne d'Elettra ne vient pas se mettre entre elles , elle a déjà eu Samson, fous la paix aux autres 

22 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

even less reason to resub, maybe it was her job to get him out the way so the others could enjoy themselves LOL

Such bullshit...I just canceled my subscription.  What a shame this has become. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

I had a question that I needed to an answer for it but I think I just got the answer now from the talk between Tani and Taylor in the kitchen. 

The question was:  Is Tani bi like her good friend Lilith ? and the answer is as I heard it correctly from the conversation that Tani had some experiences with girls.   

So it means that there is hope something will happen between Taylor & Tani 

No she said she has no experience with girls..

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

• Thanks 1