B4 - General Topic 2022 #61 (November)

The replay clock had the scene at about 00:47. Taylor not only kissed Kristy's ass, she munched on it. I did not see her pull Kristy's tights to the side so she was not eating naked ass but it seemed she was trying to penetrate through the fabric. LOL

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, philo said:

It was kind of hard to see with the backlight but at around 00:45 on camera !1-2 it looked Taylor ate Kristy's ass. I could not tell if she pulled her tights aside. I'll wait for the replay.

Don't overthink everything Phil...it was just a bit of fun. I don't think it's the start of a super lesbian relationship where they hook up, ride off into the sunset, get married and adopt a coupla lovely kids...She just kissed her arse...😏

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, philo said:

The replay clock had the scene at about 00:47. Taylor not only kissed Kristy's ass, she munched on it. I did not see her pull Kristy's tights to the side so she was not eating naked ass but it seemed she was trying to penetrate through the fabric. LOL

Are you writing the ending to Game of Thrones? This is a serious question...😏

I can't wait....

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Don't overthink everything Phil...it was just a bit of fun. I don't think it's the start of a super lesbian relationship where they hook up, ride off into the sunset, get married and adopt a coupla lovely kids...She just kissed her arse...😏

I agree with that. I have already said I don't think Kristy will go on camera with anyone except (perhaps) with Esmi. Also, Kristy is not about to get into an emotional relationship with anyone else after Kamila.