B4 - General Topic 2022 #61 (November)

1 minute ago, kris66 said:

The Neandertaler would fuck Elettra in the sofa in front on anyone..He dont care... Is she game? ha ha

Never been a fan of her and never will...Fucking her would be like chucking sausage up the Channel tunnel...😏

• Haha 2

Esmi might be the only one that Kristy would fuck on camera.Β  Here's why I think that: We have seen Kristy under the covers with Kamila for years and recently we saw her make out with Kaylie and Eva.Β  I think that Kristy can and will eventually be fucked on camera...I think it will be someone like Esmi and that Kristy has teased before...indicating that she likes her.Β  Kristy would then have to be put in a situation where she. could not leave abruptly.Β  Kristy will not refuse Esmi if approached, I think, but then Esmi is not a dominant personality.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Never been a fan of her and never will...Fucking her would be like chucking sausage up the Channel tunnel...😏

He already fucked her in he room an hour ago..... They deserve each other... Both no brainers with butt ugly face expressions.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, philo said:

Esmi might be the only one that Kristy would fuck on camera.Β  Here's why I think that: We have seen Kristy under the covers with Kamila for years and recently we saw her make out with Kaylie and Eva.Β  I think that Kristy can and will eventually be fucked on camera...I think it will be someone like Esmi and that Kristy has teased before...indicating that she likes her.Β  Kristy would then have to be put in a situation where she. could not leave abruptly.Β  Kristy will not refuse Esmi if approached, I think, but then Esmi is not a dominant personality.

She's fucked many times in the past in front of the cameras

2 minutes ago, philo said:

Now that would be worth watching...Can't see it happening though Philo...sadly ☹

Just now, philo said:

It was kind of hard to see with the backlight but at around 00:45 on camera !1-2 it looked Taylor ate Kristy's ass. I could not tell if she pulled her tights aside. I'll wait for the replay.

She kissed her butt cheeks nothing else. After that she asked Kristy if she wanted more and Kristy said no and told her she only Kissed a girl and nothing else. After that it was all over.

• Upvote 1