B4 - General Topic 2022 #61 (November)

4 minutes ago, tito216 said:

Quien esta con Lilith? He estado fuera unos días y apenas he seguido rlc. Gracias.

Her friend #2 - The first friend is now Tani - with TIm in her room

• Thanks 1

I really can't describe in words Kristy's reaction to cover her boobs with her shirt while she is talking to Taylor in Monica's room. This really shows me how Kristy was really fake bi when she pretended to be one all these years lol 😏. Kristy knows that she is laying down next to a real lesbian (as people say the real deal) and I guess Kristy is scared to be exposed lol.  

Taylor should give messages to Kristy and Monica because Taylor is real massage therapist for many years. She used to give massages to Monica and Amira in B5 during her last participation. 

4 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

I really can't describe in words Kristy's reaction to cover her boobs with her shirt while she is talking to Taylor in Monica's room. This really shows me how Kristy was really fake bi when she pretended to be one all these years lol 😏. Kristy knows that she is laying down next to a real lesbian (as people say the real deal) and I guess Kristy is scared to be exposed lol.  

Taylor should give messages to Kristy and Monica because Taylor is real massage therapist for many years. She used to give massages to Monica and Amira in B5 during her last participation. 

I've never been in any doubt that Kristy is anything other than straight...Taylor will need to look elsewhere if she fancies a fling...Taylor has long hair, but wrong sex...😏

12 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I've never been in any doubt that Kristy is anything other than straight...Taylor will need to look elsewhere if she fancies a fling...Taylor has long hair, but wrong sex...😏

I agree with you Naga but there were too many fans of Kristy back in the days (years ago) in B1 and followed her closely hoping that she would do anything sexual with another girl. 

Taylor really needs to charge the girls for massages as Ariana used to take money from some girls for doing manicure.  She can promote her massage services and I am sure she will find some girls from Barcelona apartments who like to get a professional massage. 

• Upvote 1