B1 - General Topic 2022 #41 (November)

4 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

It is RLC's pay day because I saw earlier today that Esmi bought a new i-phone.  

As I mentioned before that it was a stupid decision made by RLC to put Esmi & Zabava again in the same room but this gave me a clue that the other girl who will arrive in B1 after Elmira will be a veteran.

Elmira previously participated for 2 months and that is why she got the smaller room. I guess we will have to wait and see who the veteran girl will be.

I hope not...There isn't 1 veteran I'd like to see back...🙄

17 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

It is RLC's pay day because I saw earlier today that Esmi bought a new i-phone.  

As I mentioned before that it was a stupid decision made by RLC to put Esmi & Zabava again in the same room but this gave me a clue that the other girl who will arrive in B1 after Elmira will be a veteran.

Elmira previously participated for 2 months and that is why she got the smaller room. I guess we will have to wait and see who the veteran girl will be.

What do they want to achieve? That apartment will not be a wild party place with Zaba and Esmi there. If they bring someone like Mathilda, it won’t be the same with Zaba boyfriend there, forget about girls walking naked and doing stuff in the LR. It’s just a weird situation 🤷‍♂️. And how much will we see of Xaba/boyfriend if they share a room with Esmi. It’s fubar 

9 minutes ago, joebirch said:

What do they want to achieve? That apartment will not be a wild party place with Zaba and Esmi there. If they bring someone like Mathilda, it won’t be the same with Zaba boyfriend there, forget about girls walking naked and doing stuff in the LR. It’s just a weird situation 🤷‍♂️. And how much will we see of Xaba/boyfriend if they share a room with Esmi. It’s fubar 

Once or twice a week probably, the nights that Esmi go to her BF.

2 hours ago, joebirch said:

Is it confirmed that she has a boyfriend? I stopped watching her awhile ago. I know she used to come back at like 4am. 

Actually who cares, I always find it insulting to keep grown ass people sleeping in the same bad but they deserve it, treat them like they are 5 🤣🤣🤣

4 hours ago, badboylovesgirls said:

Personally, I would like to see Ariana again. 

That would be a great choice she sweet and gets along with all the other girls like Esmi does!! And she like Meditation.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1