B1 - General Topic 2022 #41 (November)

Just now, Sexytreach said:

Two free rooms but they chose to let the sisters bunk with one another tf. Who is the smooth brain at RLC that keeps coming up with these retarded ass decisions???

Agree. But don't you think that two more girls might be on the way? 

7 minutes ago, Sexytreach said:

It is possible but I'll take the sisters being in seperate rooms over repeats if i am being honest.

Since they put them back together again after separating them, maybe they are saying to them if you don't like it then get out. It still doesn't make any sense at all to put them back together again.

• Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

I'm glad they put the sisters together. That frees up 2 rooms instead of 1. They don't do anything for me anyways.🙄

Zaba's bags are still in LR ... maybe she's waiting for Marlene's room to be cleaned to occupy it

34 minutes ago, rzkjr1 said:

Since they put them back together again after separating them, maybe they are saying to them if you don't like it then get out. It still doesn't make any sense at all to put them back together again.

That bedroom is prime real estate from a RLC standpoint.   The other two bedrooms are like children's bedrooms.  Previous occupants of that bedroom, e.g., Gina, and especially Sara, have put it to good use.

I think a problem is that Zaba now has more clothes than Esmi, and no place to put them.

I still believe Esmi and Zaba are part of RLC's Ukrainian refugee assistance program and that's why they have stayed so long. 

• Upvote 1