B1 - General Topic 2022 #41 (November)

If Esmi is not in this apartment I do not watch.

If she goes to another apartment like last night I will watch but for right now she is the only one that i care to watch. But she's been gone a lot so it hard to do.

And now the circumstances have changed so I don't know what to expect hope for the best i guess there is no other GOV apartment worth watching.

Esmi💔

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

57 minutes ago, RonS said:

If Esmi is not in this apartment I do not watch.

If she goes to another apartment like last night I will watch but for right now she is the only one that i care to watch. But she's been gone a lot so it hard to do.

And now the circumstances have changed so I don't know what to expect hope for the best i guess there is no other GOV apartment worth watching.

Esmi💔

It is sad that  you are paying all the money to watch one girl that is not even there 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 4

Il y a 5 heures, thinga69 a dit :

J'essaie de défendre le gars mais il est tellement inutile qu'il ne peut même pas déboucher l'évier de la cuisine.

ET en plus c'est un incapable , mon dieu, faites moi grâce de voir des inutiles pareils 

10 hours ago, rzkjr1 said:

I don't know if what's in the topic is really true, a far as what I can see. That's why I was asking in case someone else really understands what is going on, because I don't. To me, just like myself most of the time, it's only speculations. I'll just stay away from this site too so I won't cause any further issues here as well. I read a lot here and try not to say anything because I'm still not used to this.  I'm finally done with this now.  Enjoy.

No, don't stay away, you are right, it is just speculation, most peeps can't work out the difference between real & fantasy.

10 hours ago, thinga69 said:

she showed them the key and looked like a BMW. Is very obvious that she has a BF. 

Are you saying she couldn't possibly own or rent a BMW 😂

10 hours ago, wooders78 said:

correction, out of work actor 

Correction, he is a would be dancer, the same as Zabava, that's how they know each other

2 hours ago, thinga69 said:

If the sink is clogged by organic materials just put bleach on it and let it for couple of hours.

I'm sure he will read this & get it unclogged 😂

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Pete1960 said:

No, don't stay away, you are right, it is just speculation, most peeps can't work out the difference between real & fantasy.

Are you saying she couldn't possibly own or rent a BMW 😂

Correction, he is a would be dancer, the same as Zabava, that's how they know each other

I'm sure he will read this & get it unclogged 😂

an out of work dancer then, he should try being an in work something and stop sponging from zaba