Fitted Bottom Sheets on Beds

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Squirrel recalls all these environments. Waterbeds are great fun (unless you're dealing with Gina, Isabel, Efim or Diana; they like knives and scissors.) Rhythm must be adjusted 180 degrees out of phase with regular beds to work properly, and waterbeds become useless for backaches.

Shag carpets are terrific when they're soft and new. Otherwise, she'll need knee-pads.

The best of my ancient memories are Sally behind her parent's back shed or the cemetery grass at midnight with Patricia.  ;D

I'll let you guys dig up the memories about the back-seats of a '56 Chevy...

I always loved the drive-in on saturday night.if you wasn't getting with it or your girl said 'NO' then you could always watch other people having fun.(unless it was cold and the windows fogged up...Dang it.)i always liked warm weather tho,couple's would lay on a quilt outside in front of the car,better than any old dang movie.

God at the money i have spent and never Saw a movie.i have saw couple's on the quilt's doing nothing to  completely naked.some even got up and walked around the car.how i long for the good old days.had a lot of fun at the creek too. "Favorite Swimming Hole..."sigh" Archie Bunker said it best "Those were the Day's.

• 4 weeks later...