B4 - General Topic 2022 #62 (November)

19 minutes ago, kris66 said:

A typical Kristy/Monica tease.  And then on to look at their Mobile phones. End of show..  bahhhhh they are worthless!

I just got here but I saw 4 hot young ladies NAKED in a fun tub, I read Ice in pussy, handcuffs ... I'm sorry if I dont buy your "worthless "statement ??????

1 minute ago, Mark Thompson said:

I just got here but I saw 4 hot young ladies NAKED in a fun tub, I read Ice in pussy, handcuffs ... I'm sorry if I dont buy your "worthless "statement ??????

ooops sorry a guy involved ...lucky !!! bugger .. 

28 minutes ago, switch said:

this is why i have stopped to watch kristy it's all about massage and teasing only when she is whith the others, I am tired to see the same circus with her and monica it's a waste of time

Exactly what I try to say... When she'll go to the next level, I'll watch her again.... Until then... 

38 minutes ago, switch said:

RLC need more girls like Tani who is not shy to share a true private life on cam and not those bad actresses like Kristy and Monica with their boring teasing shows

I can return in six months i am sure i will see the same circus with these two

Are you serious? It seems to me that this "true private life" of hers started a minute after she signed the contract with rlc 🤔

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

It might have been good, until  the guy showed up.

Nothing serious will ever happen in the penthouse with others present ... If they were alone in Kristy's room there would be some more hope

2 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

It might have been good, until  the guy showed up.

You're right, it definitely would have been different than the 9000 other completely pointless massages Kristy has taken part in during this stay. 

Someone wake me up when she and Monica finally leave....

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2