B4 - General Topic 2022 #62 (November)

1 hour ago, FrankZabba said:

what do you mean this guy looked at kristy's pussy all afternoon?  i guess that answers my question about her wearing panties around the guy then, what a slutty sex worker she has turned out to be.  i've lost all feelings and hopes for her and now she gets what she deserves.

Why do you ask a question to better understand what he means in his remarks if afterwards you allow yourself to judge and criticize the girl when you still haven't had any precision in relation to the remarks? a lot of nonsense here
Especially since you're doing this in relation to Philo's comment, who is one of the members who sees things that don't exist, or at least that only exists in his world 😁

• Upvote 1

The writers of RLC, they must have gone on holiday, now it's a repeat every night, with guys found nowhere, massaging and getting nowhere, if you want my advice subscribe to VHTV, at least they get hard sex there

11 minutes ago, Sergio said:

The writers of RLC, they must have gone on holiday, now it's a repeat every night, with guys found nowhere, massaging and getting nowhere, if you want my advice subscribe to VHTV, at least they get hard sex there

what?   EVERYFUCKINGWHERE

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, Sergio said:

the problem of VHTV is they became vey bad because they bann people now for nothing this is my case so no choice for me to move on RLC

but it's not a problem there is many free videos of VHTV in some good sites 😄

5 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

So what's next in the Kristy vortex for tonight?  Bath?, another massage?...wait...I bet its another amature BS dance session.

yes this is the same program for the next six months for sure, she know too much how RLC works  this is the same thing for Monica it's time for them to go

• Upvote 1