Tell me something:

Guest cerberos

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's the battle of the Keyboard Commando's.  ;D

Spacebar Ninjas

Hey you'd know, I read somewhere in previous posts you were Nick's mate. I wonder if you are as big a fake as he is.

Eh???? Not sure what you're looking for in reply to this.

Wow!,.. Such a hostile bunch of Newbies we have here at CC nowadays.  A sad commentary of the times I suppose. 

One of them was bitching about how Adriane and Daniel keep fucking on the balcony, and stated that they should put a camera there so that they could see.

And I merely suggested that they might also consider putting one on the roof, or in the back seat of their car as well, if they should have one.  And oh what an outpouring of anger had then spewed out from that.

These Newbies are really passionate about their perversions. 

One can almost see them, >:( all red faced, and clinching their fist in a fit of rage.  Something about being duped, or fleeced out of their money.  That sort of thing.  And in that, I do sympathize with them, and am glad that I hadn't taken the plunge just yet. 

Personally, I think that there are only about 20 people on this board. And 10 of them are 10 others just playing with our brains for their own sick amusement.

I think you are Right tbg150 lets name them who are they :-) I know one of them it's me LMAO

Spacebar Ninjas

Hey you'd know, I read somewhere in previous posts you were Nick's mate. I wonder if you are as big a fake as he is.

Nothing fake or half baked which is what you did. Looks like you are one of tbg's genuine 10! (Maybe that's 11 now).

Spacebar Ninjas

Nothing fake or half baked which is what you did. Looks like you are one of tbg's genuine 10! (Maybe that's 11 now).

What? fake or half baked what? What the fuck you talking about? Lay off the acid bra.

What's wrong with you people, none of you understand Australian? Not trying to bring tbg into this discussion, but after my comment about Nick being fake, he said he thought there was probably only 20 people posting on this site with 10 of them being 10 others. In other words, only 10 real people. Because you didn't respond to me with something that was either fake sounding or half baked like Nick normally would, I've identified you as one of the genuine 10. Makes sense to me.

What's wrong with you people, none of you understand Australian? Not trying to bring tbg into this discussion, but after my comment about Nick being fake, he said he thought there was probably only 20 people posting on this site with 10 of them being 10 others. In other words, only 10 real people. Because you didn't respond to me with something that was either fake sounding or half baked like Nick normally would, I've identified you as one of the genuine 10. Makes sense to me.

How do you know I am fake I have only one name hear that's Nick not like some others , by the way Ozi who are you really I think you are pirate

This is a fucked up group.

I have an idea for a great thread. I'll ponder it, send it to a few of my Comrades and see what the consensus might be about post it.

My close buds...be looking for it about 9ish EDT. I have to think about how it's worded. Though I may just say screw it and type it as it comes to mind. What's left of it anyway.