US General Domestic Politics (2022) #16 Begins 11/09/22

47 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Those rich pricks on Wall St. always cry the blues when they lose money.  When they make money they're smiling from ear to ear all the way to the bank.

FUCK joe biden did that 😤 

7 hours ago, maxfactor said:

The Democrats will love you for it...lol.  You are going to hand them the next election.  

DeSantos...just entered the room.

You sound like a puppet of the news media.  If MAGA candidates are so hated and moderate Republicans are so loved why did Marjorie Taylor Greene win reelection by 31 percentage points and the moderate pro-choice Republican senate candidate Joe Odea who was endorsed by George W. Bush get crushed in his election in Colorado. And all the losing candidates who were endorsed by Donald Trump did a lot better than the Democrat stars Stacey Abrams, Beto O'Rourke, Charlie Crist and Val Demings. Plus, Democrat candidates out spent Republican candidates in the campaign by a large margin. In Illinois the Republican Party is so inept at campaigning that I didn't even know who the Republican candidate for the U.S. Senate was until I received my ballot.

3 hours ago, maxfactor said:

Ive seen the press conference you are trying to link.  Who says the next Dem opponent will be Biden?  That fucker is so senile now...god knows what he will be like in 2 years...yes the congress will now be able to go after him and his druggy son.  Still has nothing to with Trump being a dead body that is starting to smell.

De Santos

If Desantis is so great and Trump is so bad than Desantis will beat Trump in the Republican primary where voters will determine the Republican candidate for president, not the news media, not the Democrats, not the Republican swamp dwellers, and not some Canadian who posts on CC.