US General Domestic Politics (2022) #16 Begins 11/09/22

4 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Foreclosed a home that was already bought and paid for because she owed $1,500.  Sounds like the HOA is a fraudulent get rich quick scheme.  A smart enough lawyer should be able to get her back for her. 

If I ever owned a home outright and someone called and pulled that stunt on me I would trash everything on the inside where the new owner would cost just as much to fix it as what they paid for it.  

The Home Owner Association (HOA) has been give a lot of power to be able to put a lean on your house 🏠 and sell it or have you evicted and there's nothing your lawyer will be able to do

16 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Foreclosed a home that was already bought and paid for because she owed $1,500.  Sounds like the HOA is a fraudulent get rich quick scheme.  A smart enough lawyer should be able to get her back for her. 

If I ever owned a home outright and someone called and pulled that stunt on me I would trash everything on the inside where the new owner would cost just as much to fix it as what they paid for it.  

HOUSETIPSTER.COM

Are you unsure how much power the Homeowner Association really has over your home...

1 minute ago, SPYING 1 said:

The Home Owner Association (HOA) has been give a lot of power to be able to put a lean on your house 🏠 and sell it or have you evicted and there's nothing your lawyer will be able to do

The article said she paid for and owned the home outright. Sell a house and evict someone for $1,500 is ludicrous.  

There has to be more to the story than what's been mentioned in the article.

7 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:
HOUSETIPSTER.COM

Are you unsure how much power the Homeowner Association really has over your home...

I for one would never own a home if there was any association with any HOA or Condo Fees. Too many nosy old fuckers intrude on other people's private lives because they don't like something.

• Like 1