B7 - General Topic 2022 #13 (November / December)

8 hours ago, isidore57 said:

+Alladino , arrête de faire des hypothèses et des suppositions , tu t'enfonces , de plus qui s'est fait insulter sur CC autre que nous qui sommes les moralisateurs ..

De toutes les façons , ce gars fait ce qu'il veut et tant mieux pour lui, moi je vis ma vie et je vomis sur ce genere de personnage ( TIM ).

Bonne soirée o bonne nuit.

Isidore, je pense comme toi

il y a 4 minutes, poncherello a dit :

Isidore, je pense comme toi

Merci Poncherello, 

je n'ai rien contre Alladino mais  je ne fais pas de suppositions ni d'hypothèses pour justifier le comportement de Tim.

Ce n'est pas ma vie , c'est leur vie mais j'ai le droit de dire que les faits et seulement les faits que j'ai vu me font vomir car c'est un récidiviste , 

il a profité du fait que Kassandra soit ivre pour la baiser , maintenant c'est au tour de Kimberly , à la seule difference que c'est elle qui l'a cherché.

Et son comportement à courir entre B4 et B7 , c'est lui qui sait pourquoi il le fait.

Je regarde les faits et c'est tout, je n'invente rien ni ne suppose rien ...

En tous les cas je vais tenter de passer une belle journée , le soleil vient de se lever sur mon beau pays  et j'ai des gens à gâter autour de moi

Prenez soin des vôtres et belle journée à tous 

Luckily ( and even not being a fan of Tim as I believe he isn’t a good lover to please a woman ) , anything that is happening is absolutely normal . Instead of enjoying two girls ( incredible on sex abilities Tani and fantastic newcomer Kimberley who seems to have enter and BE A TENANT and not the ridiculous -NON- stay of Ailey and Kassandra ) who share their private moments and a guy who - very silently - has already 4 scores 😉 ( Kassandra , amazing blonde girl guest , Tani , Kimberley ) , there are complains because he enjoys his life . 

Tani is enjoying her times and she feels nice being around , it doesn’t mean that they have any kind of relationship apart from sex and just by sharing also time while being at the villas , it doesn’t mean they have anything official so as here people blame Tim because he got a BJ from Kimberly .

I would say that we should enjoy what’s happening , I don’t know how long it will be again that we are presented with such a gifted girl in sex like Tani ( one of the best ever performers seen with RLC ) and a girl - Kimberly -  who seems to have come and enjoy her times in Barcelona and not see RLC as just sleep , wake up , watch TV and being closed on her room repeat . 

Tim seems to have a way with women , all of them being around him feel pleased and smiley when he talks to them , so , it is more than our eyes see . 

Last but not least ,I will say again that I have at times disagreed with Alladino’s comments , but the guy the last 2 weeks or so , he is on fire and he makes some really excellent points and I suggest that you read some of them and simply understand the meaning of watching “ The private life of other people “ . Except if for anyone here , watching Leora and Paul isolated , Esenia and Dima isolated or the girls in B1 isolated ( at least last night they socialized a bit , Serafima surprisingly appearing in one more apartment and Elmira after almost 2 months that she’s with RLC visited another apartment after B4 on her first two days if I remember correctly ) . 

Let’s hope that on fire Tim continues his conquer of nice ladies ☺️ And people should stop being jealous watching a guy that don’t represent themselves fucking easily beautiful girls  😆

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

4 hours ago, ddhm said:

And people should stop being jealous watching a guy that don’t represent themselves fucking easily beautiful girls  😆

Oh the typical argument about jealousy. News Flash dude. I am not jealous BUT I seriously hate cheaters. People who are OK with cheating are in my book low life scumbags who got absolutely no empathy toward other peoples feelings (in this case Tani's). And until someone proves me wrong I still believe that Tim is two-timing low life cheater and that Tani are left in the dark being cheated.  Prove me wrong 😉

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 3

39 minutes ago, kris66 said:

Oh the typical argument about jealousy. News Flash dude. I am not jealous BUT I seriously hate cheaters. People who are OK with cheating are in my book low life scumbags who got absolutely no empathy toward other peoples feelings (in this case Tani's). And until someone proves me wrong I still believe that Tim is two-timing low life cheater and that Tani are left in the dark being cheated.  Prove me wrong 😉

It's really not smart to ask for counterevidence from someone else when you can't even prove your own statement with certainty. 🙂 So, as long as you can't prove that between Tim and Tani exclusivity has been agreed on, you have no prove of cheating. BTW, even if the cheating assumption would be likely in a real world situation, one should always keep in mind that in RLC it is virtually impossible to cheat without being noticed (there are cameras in almost every room 😁). Even residents that have become accustomed to the cameras will very likely not have forgotten that. Also, in GOV/COV you should not forget that there is always the possibility that an event was staged for the cameras. This could go so far that Kimberly is intended as a substitute for Tani, and all three are aware of this act and agree to it. I don't think that's likely, but with RLC, unfortunately, you can never really rule something like that out. 🤐

• Thanks 2