B4 - General Topic 2022 #64 (November)

After I read JenniferMom's posts, I want to put my 2 cents out there. 

I don't think that Martina & Nelly are still having intimate relationship off cam.  Also, it is hard to maintain FWB relationship between Martina & Alberto for many years and living under the same roof or a couple relationship just to be on RLC for long time.

I believe that Alberto & Martina are in a real relationship but they discussed the boundaries of this relationship. If I am not mistaken, Martina has been bi for long time even before she met Alberto.   

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

I like you a lot Naga but it's obvious now to me that you really have a bug up your ass when it comes to Philo.  I could be wrong but he has highlighted lots of on-cam behavior but not once that I recall has he stated that Martina must be fucking constantly off cam.  Of course after my posts over the last 24 hours I am viewed as a Philo defender.  Why can't we just be civil?

I like you too Jen❤. But I'm really surprised that you've been taken in by Philo's bullshit. He has a long history of making a mountain out of a molehill. He homes in on 'tiny' events and blows them out of all proportion.
Listen, I've nothing against Philo...I like to get along well with everyone here, if I can, but I'll challenge when I think it's warranted..

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3

seems to be the big Avoid/ignore between Red and Taylor ?? I guess a 'strap on' , on a first date takes the excitement out a second date ...lol 

while Im guessing ...who is the all leather hottie she has been gravitating with the past hour plus ?  thanks