Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2022) #21

Pete1960

7 hours ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

I don't have any issue what Paul, I'll just love to see Leora to get back into bating again more often.

Ain't gonna happen Aussie! She is now ( up to 2 November when I left RLC )in her comfort zone.

She has the company back that she was lacking, a cock to play around with when she fancies, and push out minimum presentations to keep the fans happy....Why should she exert herself? From what I can see most people are deliriously happy no matter what she does..Just turning over in bed gets her top spot apparently.

As for the Neanderthal, well ! he is what he is, he's never going to change is he. He doesn't have to, he does very little physically, and gets fatigued avoiding work. He has a woman who pampers him like a mother and buys him whatever he wants, and just for amusement he gets his kicks by following her around like a shadow, and deliberately it seems placing himself between the cameras and her where he can create the most annoyance to the viewers. I read that he is now controlling the lighting in the house.....How quaint!

The schedule was set within a couple of months of his return. Shag or BJ 2-3 times weekly, with a bate in the bathroom or guestroom once a week, possibly twice depending how the ratings are looking. 😁

• Upvote 6

7 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

So, basically you agree with my diagnosis of this couple.

Not meant to be derogatory. I think it somewhat cultural. A nice considerate attentive lover might not get Leora off. She lobbied to get the man she wants because she wants a dude like Paul.

Again Paul uses her body as he pleases when he pleases as he pleases so his method works. We only watch.

17 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Ain't gonna happen Aussie! She is now ( up to 2 November when I left RLC )in her comfort zone.

She has the company back that she was lacking, a cock to play around with when she fancies, and push out minimum presentations to keep the fans happy....Why should she exert herself? From what I can see most people are deliriously happy no matter what she does..Just turning over in bed gets her top spot apparently.

As for the Neanderthal, well ! he is what he is, he's never going to change is he. He doesn't have to, he does very little physically, and gets fatigued avoiding work. He has a woman who pampers him like a mother and buys him whatever he wants, and just for amusement he gets his kicks by following her around like a shadow, and deliberately it seems placing himself between the cameras and her where he can create the most annoyance to the viewers. I read that he is now controlling the lighting in the house.....How quaint!

The schedule was set within a couple of months of his return. Shag or BJ 2-3 times weekly, with a bate in the bathroom or guestroom once a week, possibly twice depending how the ratings are looking. 😁

Leora Is happy  😃

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

Leora est heureuse  😃

je ne croix pas quelle est heureuse a cent pourcent .

elle s'ennuie dans l'appartement et le voire a ne rien faire , mais elle a peur de lui faire une réflexion vue son comportement a la con et agressive.

et si monsieur contrôle l'éclairage ,regarde hier il sont restait dans le noir de 16heurs trente a je ne c'est pas quelle heurs car j'ai coupé mon pc tellement que écran et  affreux a   regardé .

6 minutes ago, RAME said:

I can't believe she's one hundred percent happy.

she is bored in the apartment and sees him doing nothing, but she is afraid to make him think about it because of his stupid and aggressive behavior.

and if sir controls the lighting, look yesterday it was dark from 4.30 p.m.

I'm not mocking, but if as you say it was dark at 4-30 yesterday, then it's going to be a long hard winter. It will be interesting to see how many people keep thier interest during the upcoming period.

• Upvote 5

2 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Ratings must be good. Theres been no need to bate for a couple of weeks! (Yes, I know she has been ill)

Looks like we've had the wake up and check phone part of the day, and now shes cleaning/tidying up. Guess, shower and head out for the afternoon is coming next. Possibly followed by come home, cook/order food, watch something on youtube (whilst checking phone), maybe a quick BJ, sleep. Rinse, repeat....

• Upvote 3