B1 - General Topic 2022 #44 (November / December)

4 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

Why would leave to go somewhere at 1:25? These people aren't normal.🙄

If they were in Las Vegas, I could better understand, but in Barcelona Spain at 1:30 on a Sunday night really makes you wonder ehat they are really up to doesn't it ?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, yadevol said:

It's Barcelona things don't get going until !1 pm

And I believe Sunday night is a popular night out in Spain

WWW.BARCELONA-LIFE.COM

An overview of the nightlife in Barcelona. The Barcelona nightlife scene including bars, parties, clubs and the best districts and areas for going out in 2022. With advice on guest lists and VIP tours, and tips on dress...

Barcelona The Port Olimpic (Beach Clubs)

For a more upmarket experience, put on your best glad rags and hail a cab for the Port Olimpic. This is the place to be in summer! Here a string of upmarket lounge bars, such as CDLC, Shoko and Bestial attract a well-heeled cosmopolitan crowd to sip cocktails on their beach terraces before everyone moves indoors to get down and dirty on the dancefloor.

Most of these places close at 3am unfortunately but the infamous Opium, plus Pacha and Catwalk keep going until 6am – of these Opium has the strongest claim to be the best club in the city, and is reliably packed to the rafters.

To be sure of getting in you would be wise to invest in a VIP Club Card, or during summer you can sign up for this VIP Nightlife Tour that ushers you into Opium like a rockstar.

• Sad 1

I would bet that they went to her place... She arrived in B1 with no bags, so I think she lives in Barcelona... At her place, they will be more comfortable... I think that there is something between these two but are too shy to show in front of the cams... They are very touchy... 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1