US General Domestic Politics (2022) #17 Begins 11/22/22

3 hours ago, Freddie57 said:

Bye, Hershel.   What a loser!

You can a tax break on two homes in different states, by claiming the 2nd home as a vacation home 🏡 but most demon 😈 crats won't know since they're renters, homeless welfare recipients 

3 hours ago, Freddie57 said:

Bye, Hershel.   What a loser!

WWW.HOUSELOGIC.COM

Tax deductions for vacation homes or a second home can be complicated. How much time...

I know this since I have multiple homes 🏡 and own a business, I also have an excellent CPA 👌 

4 hours ago, SPYING 1 said:

You can a tax break on two homes in different states, by claiming the 2nd home as a vacation home 🏡 but most demon 😈 crats won't know since they're renters, homeless welfare recipients 

Freddie wouldn't know that because he lives in a section eight closet that he calls an apartment.:tongue:

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

So? It could have just as easily hit him in the head and caused a serious injury. I doubt the guy who threw it intended to hit his hand.

If he didn't put his hand up to deflect it, it likely would have come close to beaning him in the head causing some sort of injury.

The guy who threw it was arrested. 

36 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Freddie wouldn't know that because he lives in a section eight closet that he calls an apartment.:tongue:

Ridgerunner I try to educate the demon 😈 crats welfare recipients but they're just to ignorant to understand so I just let them collect their welfare check and live in the ghetto where they mom, wife, & daughters end up selling their ass to buy crack, meth, or alcohol 🍸