B4 - General Topic 2022 #66 (November)

watching the free kitchen cam it's obvious to see that the guest girl had to wait on the rlc short bus until it was her time to make an appearance.  it is also obvious that there is probably more waiting on the short bus to make an appearance.  also, where do they get all these people that speak russian?

1 minute ago, FrankZabba said:

watching the free kitchen cam it's obvious to see that the guest girl had to wait on the rlc short bus until it was her time to make an appearance.  it is also obvious that there is probably more waiting on the short bus to make an appearance.  also, where do they get all these people that speak russian?

I think the Russians and the Ukrainians are the cheapest in Europe.

2 minutes ago, johnny0692 said:

It was Elettra who greeted her at the door, So if she is Elettra's friend, this could be interesting

what i noticed while watching cam 8 (kitchen cam) is that 3 girls came back and then magically the short bus driver appears and then goes out and then the guest girl appears and then the short bus driver reappears.  i don't think that is a coincident.

5 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

what do you mean by the cheapest in europe?

Sorry, that the wages are extremely low over there compared to Spain,

so even if payed very little here, it seems a lot to them.

In my country BNP/person is 5 times higher than in Russia.

Just now, northguy said:

Sorry, that the wages are extremely low over there compared to Spain,

so even if payed very little here, it seems a lot to them.

In my country BNP/person is 5 times higher than in Russia.

so they fly someone from russia just to make an appearance?  it doesn't seem very profitable to me!

1 minute ago, FrankZabba said:

so they fly someone from russia just to make an appearance?  it doesn't seem very profitable to me!

Probably someone who was already in spain, maybe a friend of Fior or one of the other girls.