B4 - General Topic 2022 #66 (November)

15 minutes ago, northguy said:

That's quite right Johnny, but their only tool was condoms.

Maybe he's not comfortable enough yet to get pegged with a strapon 🤣

Edited by johnny0692

Noticed that with Tani having a guest, that she and Tim had a social date in the LR.  I think the only time she visits B-7 is when there is a party.

And with Thor hitting the sidewalk and new lodgings, are Samson and Tim soon to follow?  The great experiment with the single male participants is a big failure, IMO.  With one notable exception, they brought no outside girls back to the villa.  I assume having outside girls visiting the single males was the original idea.  And neither Tim nor Samson had much luck with Ailey or Kassandra, and the male friends that visited A and K in B-7 were a fairly sorry lot.  So there wasn't much in the way of competition.

35 minutes ago, moules said:

Noticed that with Tani having a guest, that she and Tim had a social date in the LR.  I think the only time she visits B-7 is when there is a party.

And with Thor hitting the sidewalk and new lodgings, are Samson and Tim soon to follow?  The great experiment with the single male participants is a big failure, IMO.  With one notable exception, they brought no outside girls back to the villa.  I assume having outside girls visiting the single males was the original idea.  And neither Tim nor Samson had much luck with Ailey or Kassandra, and the male friends that visited A and K in B-7 were a fairly sorry lot.  So there wasn't much in the way of competition.

Tim fucked Kassandra, Samson fucked Ailey, so they are more lucky than you think 

Both guys also fucked in B7 with guests girls

• Like 1

5 hours ago, moules said:

awww you know there's professional help to get for people who hate as much as you do 😉  

• Haha 1