B2 - General Topic 2022 #25 (November / December)

6 hours ago, philo said:

I have significantly changed my opinion about Taylors chances with Kristy. The change has come about from listening to their conversations in English. I think that the reason Kristy avoids kissing Taylor may be that she knows that Taylor ate out Lilith while she was on her period. Kristy told Taylor a few days later that she did not want a "bloody blowjob". She could have been using the word in the way that the British do so can't attest to what she meant. But I know that I would avoid kissing Taylor after what I saw. 

If this were the real reason it could mean two things:
- Kristy is obsessed with hygiene (it would also explain why she stops the boy while they are playing to make him wash before giving him a blowjob);
- Kristy has very little open-mindedness (stemming from her cultural background).

I understand Taylor because we're both probably real pussy lovers. When you find yourself in front of a nice meaty pussy like Lilith's it's hard to keep from wanting to eat it.

You say you wouldn't kiss Taylor knowing what she did. Would you kiss Kristy knowing she licks her boyfriend's asshole instead?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Machevh said:

Kristy has very little open-mindedness (stemming from her cultural background).

Exactly, Russia is the most homophobic country in Europe,

and Kristy is infected with that culture, being so submissive.

10 minutes ago, northguy said:

Exactly, Russia is the most homophobic country in Europe,

and Kristy is infected with that culture, being so submissive.

Just because a girl is not bi, or does not want to go further with a specific girl, does not mean that she is homophobic. Don't forget, even in germany, where the rate is quite high in europe, there are not even 10% of women who identify themselves as lesbian or bi. The fact is that most women are into guys. This is not culture, but simply biology. 😉

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Just because a girl is not bi, or does not want to go further with a specific girl, does not mean that she is homophobic. Don't forget, even in germany, where the rate is quite high in europe, there are not even 10% of women who identify themselves as lesbian or bi. The fact is that most women are into guys. This is not culture, but simply biology. 😉

Sure, but I tried to say that for Kristy real lesbian things,

are farther away by upbringing than for Western Europeans,

and modern youth culture are much more open minded.

Kristy and Taylor are really different.

3 hours ago, Machevh said:

If this were the real reason it could mean two things:
- Kristy is obsessed with hygiene (it would also explain why she stops the boy while they are playing to make him wash before giving him a blowjob);
- Kristy has very little open-mindedness (stemming from her cultural background).

I understand Taylor because we're both probably real pussy lovers. When you find yourself in front of a nice meaty pussy like Lilith's it's hard to keep from wanting to eat it.

You say you wouldn't kiss Taylor knowing what she did. Would you kiss Kristy knowing she licks her boyfriend's asshole instead?

You make an excellent point. I guess this would qualify as the double standard.  To answer your question, I would not kiss Kristy if it had just happened and I knew about it.  But because Kristy is fastidious about her dental hygiene, I believe I would kiss her later.