B2 - General Topic 2022 #25 (November / December)

Noldus

10 minutes ago, corboblanc said:

sorry to come out of my silence, but your comments are textbook cases!!!
"There is only one rule, do what you want".😨
in fact this concept leads to chaos and anarchy.
"Russia is the most homophobic country in Europe"🤨
sorry but fighting woke madness and wanting to preserve the values and laws of ancestral nature is not being homophobic, it's being sane!!!
"Taylor is super modern"😩
sorry again but if being homosexual and trying to do anything that has a pussy is being modern for you, it's because woke degeneration has already hit you hard!!!!
I know that in the United States, the woke dictatorship is essential in all areas, but here in Europe, people have not yet lost their minds.🖖

This is not true. European teams at the World Cup in football

tried to promote LGBT rights by wearing a rainbow symbol.

They were banned by FIFA, dominated by outsiders.

Anya, Tereza, Taylor & kristy in the bathroom, Anya & Kristy get in the shower, Timur comes knocking and screaming at the door so Tereza leaves then Taylor washes Anya and rubs her hand over Anyas pussy

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Alladino said:

Just like every party, the blue hour also comes to an end at some point. Now it is almost exactly 06:00 PM. The blue hour is just about over:

DATE	 MORNING BLUE HOUR	    MORNING GOLDEN HOUR	     EVENING GOLDEN HOUR	 EVENING BLUE HOUR
12/8	 07:34 AM — 07:46 AM	07:46 AM — 08:49 AM	     04:39 PM — 05:42 PM	 05:42 PM — 05:54 PM

Source: https://sunsetsunrisetime.com/golden-hour/barcelona_(spain)

Sorry I think your taking voyeurism to a whole new level here let’s all stop be so bloody clever and just enjoy what we are given. 

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, fisherman said:

Sorry I think your taking voyeurism to a whole new level here let’s all stop be so bloody clever and just enjoy what we are given. 

... oh, I didn't know I needed your permission to write here. Sorry, If you want to be a moderator here, why don't you apply for this position first?

For the rest, I will continue to write my opinion here and support them with facts if necessary. Therefore, I will simply ignore your comment. Have a nice day. 

30 minutes ago, Alladino said:

... oh, I didn't know I needed your permission to write here. Sorry, If you want to be a moderator here, why don't you apply for this position first?

For the rest, I will continue to write my opinion here and support them with facts if necessary. Therefore, I will simply ignore your comment. Have a nice day. 

And continue to write in bold to try and prove how opinionated you are.also I think I might have struck a nerve there. You know nobody reads these forums to hear about moon cycles or even motorcycles they Just want to read whose flashing their tits pussy. 

• Confused 1

40 minutes ago, fisherman said:

And continue to write in bold to try and prove how opinionated you are.also I think I might have struck a nerve there. You know nobody reads these forums to hear about moon cycles or even motorcycles they Just want to read whose flashing their tits pussy. 

If it doesn't interest you, no one is forcing you to read it. Just hover over my name and choose 'Ignore' in the pop up. 

2 hours ago, fisherman said:

Do they?