Pictures of the cat only

I would assume this is allowed sense its not pictures about the people and sense it isn't up :P.  If it isn't allowed feel free to remove it :)

The cats interesting and people like it, so try and get the best funny/entertaining picture of it. or simple a cute picture :P

heres 1

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Guest helloworld007

I love this thread. I'll make sure to put up some pics of their cat. But does anyone know the cat's real name? I heard Alina call it Mishka.

why was the picture of the cat removed?

Postimage.org received a take-down order from RLC.

I was registered with postimage.org, and pictures transferred fine for a while (usually it was in PMs and had nothing to do with RLC), and then one day, all uploads I attempted became "Invalid File." I suspect RLC has our IP numbers, and most of the other file-sharing services are suffering the same fate. Except for UL, of course. Filepost.com still works, but I don't think that will last much longer, either.

:-\

Cam-Caps in-line attachments work fine, but only paid CC members can see them, and Admin doesn't have the cash to handle the bandwidth needed for us to post videos in-line.

The operative thread about the DMCA is here: http://camcaps.net/random-discussion/rlc-is-getting-serious-about-violating-their-terms-conditions/msg56664/#msg56664 Google posts a listing of RLC take-down requests, too. It's interesting reading.

C'est la vie; but as we American squirrels say, "That's life in the Big City."

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome newbies. Here's how it works around here:

Pets names are not generally known, so someone makes one up and it sticks. Here's where we've been so far:

Meerkat: Lora and Max's cat. Unfortunately gone now. This was the absolutely coolest cat on Earth.

Qualude: Maya & Stepan's dog. (Sorry, nobody's named their cat, and we're too lazy to deal with the fish.)

Meth: This was Isabel and Marcello's dog. Gone now. Nobody named her baby dog. Zippy would have worked, since Meth really ran out of Meth when she got older.

Anon Bunny / Agent Bunny: Alma's rodent. We had a name for the bunny but I forgot it. Gone.

Agent Dog: This was what we called Nora and Kiko's dog, but he was actually a CC member who was morphed into a dog in order to get information. He danced with them many times. Very talented and smart. Also now gone.

Scooter: This is Leora and Paul's dog. Leora seldom smiled before she got this puppy, but it did wonders for her attitude. Apparently, it's also now Paul's best friend. I'd like Scooter better if RLC fitted him with a dash-cam.

I won't get into Lina & Mark's kittens: that's ancient history but they were fun as hell.

Name away: something will stick. Generally, if you click on RLC you'll see no humans, but the pets are almost always there. (With the exception of Katya & Ruslan's dog, who either was just a guest or wound up in the stir fry.)

Sometimes I think RLC should change it's strategy and become REALLIFEPETCAM.COM instead. Especially lately.

----------------

You have now completed your lessons in CamCaps 101. You are free to move on.

Welcome newbies. Here's how it works around here:

Pets names are not generally known, so someone makes one up and it sticks. Here's where we've been so far:

Meerkat: Lora and Max's cat. Unfortunately gone now. This was the absolutely coolest cat on Earth.

Qualude: Maya & Stepan's dog. (Sorry, nobody's named their cat, and we're too lazy to deal with the fish.)

Meth: This was Isabel and Marcello's dog. Gone now. Nobody named her baby dog. Zippy would have worked, since Meth really ran out of Meth when she got older.

Anon Bunny / Agent Bunny: Alma's rodent. We had a name for the bunny but I forgot it. Gone.

Agent Dog: This was what we called Nora and Kiko's dog, but he was actually a CC member who was morphed into a dog in order to get information. He danced with them many times. Very talented and smart. Also now gone.

Scooter: This is Leora and Paul's dog. Leora seldom smiled before she got this puppy, but it did wonders for her attitude. Apparently, it's also now Paul's best friend. I'd like Scooter better if RLC fitted him with a dash-cam.

I won't get into Lina & Mark's kittens: that's ancient history but they were fun as hell.

Name away: something will stick. Generally, if you click on RLC you'll see no humans, but the pets are almost always there. (With the exception of Katya & Ruslan's dog, who either was just a guest or wound up in the stir fry.)

Sometimes I think RLC should change it's strategy and become REALLIFEPETCAM.COM instead. Especially lately.

----------------

You have now completed your lessons in CamCaps 101. You are free to move on.

To you Mr. Squirrel,it's not meercat but maybe a close second.    ;)

This is the hidden content, please