B4 - General Topic 2022 #67 (November / December)

4 hours ago, Alladino said:

Fair enough. 🙂

And just between you and me, I have lots of videos from those years, and when I watch it, I remember how fun it was if we compare to the actual casting, barely few parties , no interaction with the others B's ... That is what I try to explain but maybe my english is NOT perfect ( I am a French-Canadian ) plus the fact that there was no "clics" , EVERYBODY was participating... 

10 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

Tim won't let Tani go party with the others ! 

When the girls all go on excursions together, the only one left at B4 is often Tani, while Tim is not present.
So what makes you think it's only Tim holding her?
Whether he's present or not doesn't change anything for Tani because she wouldn't go there anyway 😁

5 minutes ago, moos54 said:

When the girls all go on excursions together, the only one left at B4 is often Tani, while Tim is not present.
Whether he's present or not doesn't change anything for Tani because she wouldn't go there anyway 😁

and then she joins them in the LR LOL

10 minutes ago, moos54 said:

She usually participates