B4 - General Topic 2022 #67 (November / December)

3 hours ago, FrankZabba said:

the problem with the now generation is they only care about one thing (sex) and as long as taylor is getting her share she will continue with her conquests.  you can forget about any kind of love in the now generation, it's all about who puts the most notches in the headboard, sex sex sex!

Hi Frank. What's the age range for these sex crazed now generation loveless organisms? Just wonderin

7 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hi Frank. What's the age range for these sex crazed now generation loveless organisms? Just wonderin

hi ashleyxz, the majority of millennials is what i was referring to as the now generation and not the generation it is today.  everything is about sex with the millennial age group imo.  they see something they want to bang and go out of their way to bang them, no love, just sex sex sex!  with all the social media, internet, and hookup sites, i'm not surprised.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, johnny0692 said:

Kristy motioning to Monica about licking pussy

I think Kristy and Monica are amateurs

compared to Taylor in the sex business,

they try to impress Taylor, but she knows better.

3 minutes ago, northguy said:

I think Kristy and Monica are amateurs

compared to Taylor in the sex business,

they try to impress Taylor, but she knows better.

Only someone with 150 IQ can know that a Lesbian knows more about licking pussy than two hetero.  😏

11 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

hi ashleyxz, the majority of millennials is what i was referring to as the now generation and not the generation it is today.  everything is about sex with the millennial age group imo.  they see something they want to bang and go out of their way to bang them, no love, just sex sex sex!  with all the social media, internet, and hookup sites, i'm not surprised.

Well, I'm sorry i have to tell you this, but it all started a bit earlier than with the with the millennials.  🤣

Nowadays, It is also a matter of age rather than generation. I think in a good life there is time for party and time for love. Having one does not exclude the other. 

Also, It makes no sense to morally condemn youth with the old eye. 

2 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Well, I'm sorry i have to tell you this, but it all started a bit earlier than with the with the millennials.  🤣

Nowadays, It is also a matter of age rather than generation. I think in a good life there is time for party and time for love. Having one does not exclude the other. 

Also, It makes no sense to morally condemn youth with the old eye. 

i'm only 41 so i'm not as old as the majority of this forum it seems.  you have your opinion and i have mine and it just so happens that neither of us agree with each others opinion and that is why i said have a good day earlier instead of taking this any further.  i guess the word love is much stronger in my heart than others.

38 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

i'm only 41 so i'm not as old as the majority of this forum it seems.  you have your opinion and i have mine and it just so happens that neither of us agree with each others opinion and that is why i said have a good day earlier instead of taking this any further.  i guess the word love is much stronger in my heart than others.

Are you related to Benjamin Button?  When you were posting on your HarleyFatboy account, you were older than 41.

• Haha 1