B1 - General Topic 2022 #45 (December)

9 minutes ago, RonS said:

All I know is Esmi is the most talked about girl  in her 9 month than any one girl on RLC history in every aspect of her life so they must be something about this girl and to me I know what it is! She is real and not fake she has shown part of her life see is not use to....

Mostly because others doesn't understand why some like her, then this creates all this discussions.

To me what creates all this around Esmi is because of her personality. She's just a normal woman that is living on cam. She isn't there to make the most of bonus or to have crazy parties. Even her bate I guess that she wanted to do in a different way from the others. 

Esmi have a unique personality and that's why she's the talked about. For some she's the most loved and others the most hatted.

Looks at Zaba. Could be just like Esmi but she didn't show us much of her personality because either she was on her phone or out, just recently we could watch  more of her because of Monica and Kristy and now Fritz.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, RonS said:

All I know is Esmi is the most talked about girl  in her 9 month than any one girl on RLC history in every aspect of her life so they must be something about this girl and to me I know what it is! She is real and not fake she has shown part of her life see is not use to....

I don't think anyone here doubts that Esmi had great potential. For all girls in the cast, it is better when good looks and a positive personality come together. Nevertheless, I think that it is just as important for a resident in a GOV apartment to participate in the project. Also, you should not overestimate the discussion in this forum regarding Esmi. There are several girls and even some single events in the past that have been discussed much more than this do nothing girl. In the end, action still is better than just hope. 

As much as I am also a hardcore Esmi fan , Alladino and very good friend here Ed2 simply  said it all about Esmi and there’s nothing more to add than completely agree with them . Of course nobody should forget how both the sisters entered ( Zabava showering with her underwear on her first night and now she’s having sex / Esmi hiding her body on cameras exposure before letting slightly go during the summer by revealing her sexual side to us whenever she felt to or wanted ) and how they might be leaving us . 

But this is RLC , EVERY SINGLE participant is there to share their life with the people who pay for it . It is boring , repeated and tired enough to watch the loneliness and not socializing attitude of many girls , closed in their rooms , thinking that their only obligation is to be naked , opening their legs and masturbating .Alladino and Ed2 make so many great points ( everyone knows that I often disagree with Alladino but can’t agree less with his thoughts the last couple of days across all topics , maybe because he hasn’t put the spinning record -pseudo lesbian shows😆😛 ) , I want to see the personality and character of these people , I want to see them interacting and behave like each and everyone of us in their daily lives . It isn’t about sex, but don’t tell me that people wouldn’t like to see friends of their outside life inside their apartment .What we saw all those months ? Just 2 friends and the mama ( i speak about Esmi ) . And yes , it is about not wanting to be on cameras but please , not all of them DON’T want this . 

Just a brief look across ALL apartments of RLC and how much social life they have, parties , friends , people who have accepted their lives and have no problem sharing EVERYTHING with us except the problematic due to space Esenia and Dima’s apartment and of course the most anticipated and in my humble opinion absolutely most antisocial and loneliness / isolated apartment , that is Leora and Paul who after 3,5 years and in a complete different continent , civilization and country can’t / don’t want / afraid bring people at home for fun evening and bla bla socializing friends behaviors .

I will miss very much the GIRL Esmi but the TENANT Esmi , I AM MORE THAN SATISFIED that she’s shown the exit finally .

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, joebirch said:

Non ho problemi con la sua partenza. Francamente penso che il soggiorno massimo dovrebbe essere di 6 mesi per tutti. Ma dal piccolo orologio, ho notato che le ragazze tendono a fare di più quando stanno per partire 🤷‍♂️ . Mathilda finalmente ha fatto qualcosa oltre a masticare 4 volte al giorno, 2 giorni prima di partire. Zaba non ha fatto un cazzo a Jack, e poi ha iniziato a scopare ogni giorno 2-3 settimane prima di partire. Esmi ha fatto la sua prima (e migliore) battuta sotto le luci prima di andarsene. Questo scatto non ha senso per me. Lilith è finalmente più attiva, il che mi dice che sarà la prossima ad andarsene 🤣 🤣

Did you make your first (and best) joke under the lights before walking away? I honestly haven't seen Esmi do it for at least three months, did I miss something? Can you tell me when? Thank you

• Confused 1

30 minutes ago, poncherello said:

Did you make your first (and best) joke under the lights before walking away? I honestly haven't seen Esmi do it for at least three months, did I miss something? Can you tell me when? Thank you

Oh you missed for sure 🤣….I would say bout 2 weeks ago 

31 minutes ago, poncherello said:

You did. One in the morning and other at night with the lights on. All expired.

Esmi Has done 12 bates 5-30  6-19  7-6  7-16  7-12  7-30  8-12  8-29  9-8  10-13  11-11  11-19 not counting when she first came in march the one in the laundry room that I caught at the washing machine could not see but here her sexy moans of pleassure😊

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, studev3131 said:

changing the topic quickly; does anyone else notice that Elmira most be the quietest tenant ever.  She's in bed every night by 10; never seems to party or go out late.  She really treats this like a full time job; Now back to your Esmi.

Yes, she is quite boring….so as I was saying, y’all will get to appreciate Esmi when she is gone 🤣