B1 - General Topic 2022 #45 (December)

10 hours ago, Thestarider said:

"The Most Erotic ESMI"

SHE IS DONE AND SHE IS GONE:

What a shame as one of the most watched and most popular all time tenants has turned thier back on us the voyeurs who watch RLC daily.

RLC needs to realize who the participants are who draw the most viewers, from a CC standpoint she was and will always remain one of the most talked about participants ever in all of the 10 years that I have been a member. Good or Bad she drew so much interest and now she has almost all but disappeared. SAD !!!  

I absolutely cannot follow this. Esmi is practically only one more girl who has abused the GOV concept to the maximum in her favor, and has kept practically almost all of her private life off camera. I don't know how long she's been occupying the large room in B1, but she's never really earned it. 

Esmi moving out alone is a reason to celebrate. It would be even better, of course, if RLC casting happens to make a lucky pick for her replacement, but I have little hope for this either. Well, with Esmi gone, that leaves the do nothing girls Monica and Lilith and who should be replaced urgently. All occupy the best rooms, although practically nothing ever happens. If RLC then manages to kick out Elettra, who is just plain annoying, things could at least start to improve a bit. 🙂

2 minutes ago, Alladino said:

I absolutely cannot follow this. Esmi is practically only one more girl who has abused the GOV concept to the maximum in her favor, and has kept practically almost all of her private life off camera. I don't know how long she's been occupying the large room in B1, but she's never really earned it. 

Esmi moving out alone is a reason to celebrate. It would be even better, of course, if RLC casting happens to make a lucky pick for her replacement, but I have little hope for this either. Well, with Esmi gone, that leaves the do nothing girls Monica and Lilith and who should be replaced urgently. All occupy the best rooms, although practically nothing ever happens. If RLC then manages to kick out Elettra, who is just plain annoying, things could at least start to improve a bit. 🙂

Lilith a do nothing?