B1 - General Topic 2022 #45 (December)

1 hour ago, HotWivesRock said:

I don't recall Leora and Paul having many (if any) visitors when they were in Russia

She can’t even bring in the apartment ( Leora ) the guy that was visiting 3-4 times per year while being either alone or living with Malia .She brought a female friend on cameras again when she was alone and that was it . If anyone is finding the things happening in the life of this couple ( both in Russia and in Europe which is another civilized experience than Russia ) normal , I raise my hands up . If anyone believes that the life of Esmi the last 1-1,5 months has been a normal life being an RLC participant and getting paid money that normal people won’t even dream nowadays , I raise my hands up .

10 hours ago, Alladino said:

So long ago. Wow. That's even worse than I thought. I have been going through the list of updates , but could not find her move in date. I guess I didn't go back far enough. 🤣

It's not hard to find 😅 09.03.22

2 hours ago, MASTERMASSUER said:

We hope Zabava isn't staying with that leech. Esmi keeps placing things back into the closet, And she pushed a suitcase back in the corner of the laundry room. Was that her suitcase or the other ones?

well she has a choice between which leech she wants to stay wit...the guy she's fucking or her sister!!!!

• Haha 1