B1 - General Topic 2022 #45 (December)

Outstanding !!!. We will miss Esmi. We think she did good and had better potential when Zabava wasn't there. We also will be happy to see that street leech out of there. If it takes letting Esmi go to get rid of Zabava and the leech then bye-bye. This worm reminds us of Bruno who was nothing but a big line of "BS". Holly didn't buy into his scam but Gina did. Then when they received an apartment it was all in the family. All the worms were there leeching off the apartment and Gina's clothes. We never want to see this worm or Bruno again. 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 2

2 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I hope that RLC bring really great tenants to this apartment. Elmira is a great woman, really hot, but she can't carry this apartment on her back like Mathilda did many times.

Are you doing wishful thinking 🤔 or daydreaming cause RLC will pick up the first tenant they can find

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I hope that RLC bring really great tenants to this apartment. Elmira is a great woman, really hot, but she can't carry this apartment on her back like Mathilda did many times.

it doesn't seem to me that she's making all these efforts to give visibility to this apartment

5 minutes ago, Machevh said:

it doesn't seem to me that she's making all these efforts to give visibility to this apartment

Yep, she isn't the main attraction but a good side show. Her exercises in underwear are very good and her bates are honest.